Devon Commercial Electricians
Our Commercial Electricians provide electrical services throughout Devon covering Exeter, Exmouth, Crediton and everywhere in between. We are fully qualified electrical contractors, willing to travel to businesses throughout Exeter and Devon.
- Design and Installation – wiring and bespoke electrical systems for new builds, units, offices or refurbishments
- Electrical Maintenance – one-off maintenance work, ongoing maintenance contracts and regular inspections
- Lighting systems – office lighting and security lighting installation
- Data networks – connections for internet, phone and other network devices
- Cabling, conduit and trunking installation
- Portable appliance testing (PAT)
- Fire alarm installation and testing
- Fixed Wire Testing
Why use our commercial electrical services?
It’s vital for businesses to comply with the numerous laws and regulations regarding electrical installations and electrical equipment in the workplace. Incorrectly installed wiring or equipment, as well as posing a serious danger to your employees, can invalidate your insurance.
We have vast experience in dealing with commercial & industrial electrical installations and we can ensure that you are not only safe, but also are compliant with all the latest laws & regulations.
To ensure work is carried out correctly, you need fully qualified and reliable electricians.
If you are looking for a professional, reliable electrical service for your business in the Exeter area, then look no further. Our fully qualified team of electricians can deal with anything from the smallest repair to a complete electrical system design and rewire.
Roberts & Co can deal with all types of electrical installations and work in and around your home, from simple jobs to complete rewires.
All our Devon electricians are fully qualified and accredited and can ensure that you comply with all the latest electrical safety regulations.
We are fully qualified and authorised installer of Rolec HomeSmart EV charging points as well as Zappi and Andersen charging points.
Following a free home survey we’ll suggest the best solution for you and provide you with a tidy and professional installation.